It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:55 pm
Change font size

Staff Announcements

Player / Staff Meeting

Game related announcements from the staff, including RPTs, general plot information, etc...

Moderator: Elder Staff

Player / Staff Meeting

Postby Nimrod » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:55 am

We're planning a meeting for everyone on Discord for this Monday, August 28, at 7:00 PM (CENTRAL TIME).

That's 8:00 PM EASTERN.

We'll be taking questions via text, and answering via voice. I'm not sure if we'll allow some questions to be asked via voice as well, we'll see what our resident Discord Manager can do. (Maybe write a text to raise your hand and say you'd like to ask a question and he can unmute you for a short time or something... we'll see).

Staff will be addressing our Mission, Vision, and Values Statements and discussing how we will be conducting business. We'll talk a bit about the importance of listening and valuing other's input.

We'll also take a few moments to introduce ourselves and divulge as much as we feel we're comfortable with.

The main point of the meeting is to just test out the Discord channel and see if it will work for player/staff meetings. Hopefully it does and we can get a lot of ground covered.

We'll open it up to an Ask Me Anything session. (The AMA part is for me, any other staff that wish to partake may, but it's not required for them.)

So get your questions ready, try to keep them as detailed and pithy as possible, and we'll do our best to answer.

We look forward to seeing you all on Monday evening!
The greatest enemy to propaganda or even counter-propaganda is open, unadulterated channels of free opinion.
Nimrod
Game Lead

Return to Staff Announcements

Connect

FacebookTwitter

Login